"Settings could not be saved!" error

Get help and insight.
ChuckO2999
Bot?: No

"Settings could not be saved!" error

Post by ChuckO2999 »

I have been seeing this response when trying to make changes to the 6th process, 7th state for any of the timers or output controls. Everything works properly on states 0-6, but the 7th state just won't save the changes. I'm running Firmware Version 4.0.1 build 84a28e7

Any suggestions? I can temporarily work around it, but I might not be able to in the future.

Chuck
oakbarn

Re: "Settings could not be saved!" error

Post by oakbarn »

Maybe the Error is an "invalid entry". I have not seen this issue. If you could descibe your process in Dtail, I might be able to duplicate the Error. Is it just one Process or All of Your Processes that will not save.
ChuckO2999

Re: "Settings could not be saved!" error

Post by ChuckO2999 »

oakbarn wrote:Maybe the Error is an "invalid entry". I have not seen this issue. If you could descibe your process in Dtail, I might be able to duplicate the Error. Is it just one Process or All of Your Processes that will not save.
Thanks for the offer, but I think that it's been solved. Reloading the firmware seems to have taken care of it as I went back to the previous firmware version and it was gone, went back to the latest firmware and it didn't reappear.

We have been having some power line fluctuations lately when the mines in the area start some heavy equipment, that may have caused some problems.