alarm

Get help and insight.
GPB
Bot?: No

alarm

Post by GPB »

pc alarm works and goes (on) when it reaches temp but i installed a Switch and a flashing alarm and it stays on (untill) it gets up to temp and then goes off. Has to be a simple fix. Any ideas
JonW
Site Admin

Re: alarm

Post by JonW »

Can you provide some additional details on your flashing alarm? How is it wired? What triggers it? What does the switch do? I'm sure we can figure this out, but we need more info.
oakbarn

Post by oakbarn »

This is how mine is set up
alarm.png
alarm.png (96.48 KiB) Viewed 3167 times
GPB

Post by GPB »

sorry for not getting back with everyone, i was waiting for a notice in my email account that i had a reply. I managed to get it working I just had it programed back words. looks like I have to have each alarm in its own state, so it works if i daisy chine my states. Can it not do more than one state at a time? but by daisy chaining I run out of states,
brahn

Post by brahn »

I'm not sure what you mean by daisy chaining states. You should not need to use multiple states for an alarm.

Each state has an alarm option and it can be set to either "Short", "Loop" or "None". If you want the alarm to continue going off until you have done something to dismiss it, you want "Loop". If you just want it to flash/buzz and go away on it's own after a few seconds, you want "Short".

http://docs.embeddedcc.com/process_edit ... ng-a-state