No timers?!?

Get help and insight.
ScottishEngineer
Bot?: No

No timers?!?

Post by ScottishEngineer »

I just upgraded to 4.1 and it worked beautifully, no issues reconnecting, all network settings were intact, very simple. After an hour of playing around with it I suddenly realized that there are NO timers and no way of adding timers. The Timer section is blank! I click on the word Timers and it collapses/slides open with nothing there whatsoever. What am I missing?
Attachments
2017-11-10_14h52_25.png
2017-11-10_14h52_25.png (6.26 KiB) Viewed 1524 times
ScottishEngineer
Bot?: No

Re: No timers?!?

Post by ScottishEngineer »

Yes, I'm answering my own post!! Posting my own answer here for future newbies like myself! I've had this unit for years but never used it, now I'm putting it to use...

In my 3.7.? version there was a timer section where you could add/edit/start/stop timers right on the front page, here in 4.1+ you have to enable a timer by checking the corresponding checkboxes under "Used" in the Process Editor in order for the Timers section to populate in the Timers Section of the main page. Makes sense now that I see it, but it was still nice to be able to add/edit timers whenever I wanted right on the front page before... I'll get used to it!