Outputs(configurable) Disabled

Get help and insight.
ScottishEngineer
Bot?: No

Outputs(configurable) Disabled

Post by ScottishEngineer »

Hi! I'm revisiting using my BCS462 again. I've got it connected and trying to build a process. I have have my outputs 0-6 enabled for 4 valves and 2 pumps, then my RIMS tube. All outputs work manually from the Main Control window.

In my Settings:
I have the first three Temp Probes enabled (tested working well)
My Outputs 0-6 are enabled and renamed appropriately

In my Process Editor, Process 1, State 1:
Very basic:
No timers
No Ramp Mode
All Output Control (Configurable) outputs are listed...

The Output Control (Configurable) Outputs are ALL "disabled" - I can select the Mode on each one, but all the other drop-downs are Disabled with the red crossed-out-circle on mouse-over and each are grayed-out. My Google search and searching this forum didn't help much...

What am I missing?

Thanks!
JonW
Site Admin

Re: Outputs(configurable) Disabled

Post by JonW »

ScottishEngineer wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:57 pm
The Output Control (Configurable) Outputs are ALL "disabled" - I can select the Mode on each one, but all the other drop-downs are Disabled with the red crossed-out-circle on mouse-over and each are grayed-out. My Google search and searching this forum didn't help much...

What am I missing?
Thanks!
The other fields only enable based on the mode you have selected. Say you select hysteresis, then the other 4 fields should enable. If they still don't enable, they you probably have the process running. Stop the process and then edit.
ScottishEngineer

That was it! I figured it out about 30 minutes later, but still have an issue where I want two outputs controlled at the same time, I can select "Direct" on my pump #1 along with my RIMS Heater, but I can't select "on" or "off" on the Pump, only the RIMS Heater... why can't I have more than one output turned on at once in the one State? The "on" and "off" radio buttons are there, just not selectable.
Attachments
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (36.65 KiB) Viewed 3897 times
JonW
Site Admin

Post by JonW »

What firmware version are you on? I think this is a UI bug from an earlier version. If you select on or off, it will set it, just won't display it. You should update to the latest firmware 4.1.2.
https://forum.embeddedcc.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3078
ScottishEngineer

That was it. Thanks! I thought I had done this already, should've checked the version #!