Question/problem with the data log page

Get help and insight.
bbrally
Bot?: No

Question/problem with the data log page

Post by bbrally »

I've finally got my BCS-462 up and running and now the questions are going to start.

My first are about the data log page.

On the Thermo Test page, temperature is displayed to the tenth of a degree, is there a way to get this level of accuracy on the Data Log page? It only seems to display to a whole degree.

Second, I can't seem to set the record interval to anything other than 1 second. I set the interval to 10 seconds and hit the "apply button" and then refresh, but the interval on the graph is still at 1 second. This would be fine, except it will only record an hour of information at this resolution.

Am I doing anything wrong?
bbrally

Re: Question/problem with the data log page

Post by bbrally »

So I just turned the power to the 462 off and on again and now the interval is set to 10 seconds. But I can't change it to anything else with out another power down.
JonW
Site Admin

Post by JonW »

I just tested on mine and if I change the sample period, then click apply, then refresh the page, it comes up with the new resolution. You may just need to do a page refresh.

Also, what firmware are you on? I'm on 3.2.
bbrally

Post by bbrally »

I hit the refresh button and the sample period drop down menu stays at the resolution I set (1 second), but when I drag my cursor across the graph, the pop-up window displays the time jumps at the previous resolution (10 seconds).

I have the new firmware (3.2).
MrEric

Post by MrEric »

I'm also having this problem with my 460. Very similar to how you said, I can reset the sample period, and it simply does not apply. I can even reset the trace and it still doesn't apply. The only way to get it to set it to the new value is by restarting the controller. I am also on 3.2, and I was also getting this problem prior to 3.2.
ECC

Post by ECC »

Fixed in v3.3