Data log bugs

Get help and insight.
rcrabb22
Bot?: No

Data log bugs

Post by rcrabb22 »

dynamic data logging - When I go to that page no data is displayed until I update the sample period selector. I don't have to change the sample period just access the drop down box and display begins

For either dynamic or BCS file logging, Discrete outputs are not displayed on graph. I set the Right Y axis max to 2 and would expect to see a constant display of 1 when a discrete output is asserted as long as the output is active This used to display in version 3.2
ECC

Re: Data log bugs

Post by ECC »

What browser are you using? For the dynamic data logging, the first entry doesn't get logged until after the sample period. So if you have your period set to 30sec, it won't update until 30sec. This is admittedly a little strange, should be updated to load the first entry immediately. But I don't see the problem that you describe in either Chrome or Firefox.

in v3.3, we changed the discrete outputs and inputs to report 100/0 instead of 1/0, so your second problem can be fixed by updating the y axis maximum scale to view 100.
rcrabb22

Re: Data log bugs

Post by rcrabb22 »

Huh, you are right. I must of had a transient issue of some sort. I am using Mozilla Fire Fox V3.6.16

Thanks for the explanation of discrete output logging and correct axis settings.