Save data log with firmware 3.4.5?

Get help and insight.
pbryngel
Bot?: No

Save data log with firmware 3.4.5?

Post by pbryngel »

Is it possible to save the data log with the latest firmware? I have tried with several browsers and it does not seem to save the file or even open up a dialog box to allow saving.

Thanks,

Pete
pbryngel

Re: Save data log with firmware 3.4.5?

Post by pbryngel »

Perhaps some more information

If I press the Generate File button in the main Data Log section nothing happens.

If I click on "Open a new window, dynamic update" to spawn an additional logger and then click the Generate file button it will produce a link that I can save. The problem I am having is that I would like to be able to save all the data stored on the bcs. This isn't that big a deal but is this happening with anyone else?
ECC

Post by ECC »

Yes, I can confirm this bug. We'll get it fixed in the next release. Thanks for reporting this.
UberMikeRoweBrew

Post by UberMikeRoweBrew »

I just bought the BCS recently, and noticed that this still does not work. It has been almost a year since the issue has been brought up. Is there an ETA on new firmware? Currently, the only way to save log data from my fermentations is to spawn the additional logger window with dynamic update, and leave my computer on with browser open for the duration of the fermentation, then save the data from that window. I noticed that it has been a year since the last firmware update, but was only a matter of days between previous updates.

Hoping to hear good news.

Cheers