Logging when an output is on.

Get help and insight.
xsists
Bot?: No

Logging when an output is on.

Post by xsists »

I am currently testing between two different controls for my keezer and I want to know if there was a way to log when an output was on. I tried to do it in the data logger by selecting the output as the trace but its not showing me anything. I want to know how frequently the compressor turns on. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
ECC

Re: Logging when an output is on.

Post by ECC »

The output shows a value of 100 when on, so you might just need to adjust the y-axis scale. Previous versions of the firmware had outputs logged at 0/1, but that was low compared to normal temp logging, so we changed it to 0/100 to better fit on the charts.
xsists

Post by xsists »

So let me get this straight (sorry, I'm pretty new). I have my left axis set to 30-50 to track my temp0 and I have my right axis set to 0-110 to track my out0. I have temp0 set to trace0 (first on the left axis, red) and I have out0 set to trace2 (first on the right axis, light grey). What I assume this should show me is the temp at all times in red and then when out0 goes active there should be a light grey line at 100 for as long as out0 is active. Am I correct?
ECC

Post by ECC »

Correct.