Please Note: Public Beta 3 fixes a significant bug in the PID functionality in the earlier 4.0 builds. Please update to Public Beta 3 if you are using the PID mode.
Attached to this post is Public Beta 3 which has resolved the following issues from Public Beta 2:
- Make process rename work if enter is pressed instead of tab. closes #181
- Fix to allow placing wires in ladder logic. closes #180
- Fix data validation error using decimals in setpoints. Closes #179
- Do not trigger first state's alarm when starting process via main ui page. closes #183
- Handle negative timer values in exit conditions. closes #184
- Align subsections on settings page
- Fix PID implementation. closes #185
- Perform pseudo-oversampling on temperatures. Smoothes out temperature values and looks more like the values from 3.x.
- Fixes for the temp setpoint adjust page. fixes #186
- Move port setting so it is clear that it is not associated with using DHCP. closes #187