First full brew - some interface feedback

Things to come.
BrunDog
Bot?: No

Re: First full brew - some interface feedback

Post by BrunDog »

Did my second brew today... just cannot understand how you think these output buttons are appropriately sized. Here is a iPad2... I honestly think all that white real-estate could be traded for bigger buttons... as well as a better (read: tighter, more information displayed in one place).

I also need to reiterate - the ability to change the duty cycle (aka boil duty cycle) on the Main Control screen is really needed. How do you guys change your boil intensity... by navigating into the Process Editor every time (like me)? btw ignore specifics in this pic - that is a just manual cleaning going on when I took it.
IMG_0326.JPG
IMG_0326.JPG (110.89 KiB) Viewed 3751 times
-BD
BrunDog

Post by BrunDog »

I gotta reiterate my reiteration! Please add some type of real-time control of duty cycle. Almost had a few boil-overs this weekend which required slamming the E- stop a couple of times. Having this and temp control right on the main page would make the BCS nearly perfect. Maybe the reported set point values could be editable?

-BD
JonW
Site Admin

Post by JonW »

Reiteration of reiteration duly noted! We agree, this needs to be added, just no immediate ETA at the moment.