When is the next scheduled update?

Things to come.
JonW
Site Admin
Bot?: No

When is the next scheduled update?

Post by JonW »

I'm finishing up this week on my automated brew stand and just getting into doing the all the programming on the BCS-462. I know one of the things that you listed in the errata for v3.1 said that the descriptions of the temp probes for the 462 was wrong.

Is just the description wrong and the actuall association will work correctly?

Is there a planned timeframe for the next update and a roadmap list of what items will be in it?
BCS-462-Setup-Page.JPG
BCS-462-Setup-Page.JPG (181.96 KiB) Viewed 3510 times
BCS-462-Manual-Mode.JPG
BCS-462-Manual-Mode.JPG (181.85 KiB) Viewed 3510 times
BCS-462-Process-Setup.JPG
BCS-462-Process-Setup.JPG (163.05 KiB) Viewed 3510 times
ECC

Re: When is the next scheduled update?

Post by ECC »

Yes, you are correct. Just the descriptions are wrong, the underlying function still works properly.

For firmware releases, we usually try to release an updated version every 4-6 months. Nothing is set in stone, however. The next update will obviously fix any outstanding errata, and try to add new new features in the Roadmap as well as those discussed in this forum. I don't have a specific list of features that will be included in the next revision. v3.0 had some very sizable changes so its going to be some time until another major release. But you can expect a minor release to fix errata within a month.

I hope that helps, and I'm looking forward to hearing more about the Lil' Dog Brewery.
ECC

Re: When is the next scheduled update?

Post by ECC »

Added in v3.2.