HMI w/temps

Things to come.
Broph
Bot?: No

HMI w/temps

Post by Broph »

Is there a way to drag the temp readout to the HMI interface? This way the Mashtun readout could be placed next to the mashtun section of the HMI, same with other temp readouts...Not the dials but the minimized temp readout.
hmi_temp.png
hmi_temp.png (62.23 KiB) Viewed 6285 times
Thomas Brophy
AleForce Homebrewery
ECC

Re: HMI w/temps

Post by ECC »

yeah, I figured that request was coming soon :)

It will be very easy to add text-only temp displays to external.js, and eventually into the base firmware.. I also think a smaller version of the temp gauge would be nice here, with values. This is something that I'll definitely work on.
Baron Ken

Post by Baron Ken »

ECC wrote:yeah, I figured that request was coming soon :)

It will be very easy to add text-only temp displays to external.js, and eventually into the base firmware.. I also think a smaller version of the temp gauge would be nice here, with values. This is something that I'll definitely work on.
Also might want to allow the temperature section to be minimized as well. If the temp readings were available in the HMI, I wouldn't need them in their own section as well.
gbrewer

Post by gbrewer »

I agree. I looked at the hmi but decided not to use it since I read the temps mainly. Great to read it is being considered.
S. Parks

Post by S. Parks »

Maybe something more like a PID display graphic that shows actual and set point? :)
Baron Ken

Post by Baron Ken »

S. Parks wrote:Maybe something more like a PID display graphic that shows actual and set point? :)
I made an attempt at this here: http://www.embeddedcontrolconcepts.com/ ... 2945#p2945.

:)