Pause Process

Things to come.
bruin_ale
Bot?: No

Pause Process

Post by bruin_ale »

I think I've done this twice now, I was browsing the state of my controller and accidentally clicked when I was hovering over the "Pause Process" button. The light stating that the process is active remains green, and the button that says "Pause Process" doesn't change. From what I can tell, there's no way for me to know that the process is paused until I notice that it's not doing what it's supposed to be doing. In the case of my kegerator, it ramped 15 degrees over the setpoint before I realized what was going on. There should be some visual clue that the process is paused, maybe I'm missing it?

I'd like to see the green light that indicates the process is active turn red or some other color and/or the button saying "Pause Process" should change to say "Re-Start Process"
JonW
Site Admin

Re: Pause Process

Post by JonW »

The "Pause Process" button does change to "Resume Process" when the process is paused. Yes, adding the red dot would help though.
ECC

Re: Pause Process

Post by ECC »

What firmware are you running? I remember a bug a few versions back where the button didn't update to "Resume Process" when the process was paused. This is fixed in the current revision.