Joyride Brewery

Post pictures of your System
Joyride-Brewing
Bot?: No

Joyride Brewery

Post by Joyride-Brewing »

Here is a link to some photos of building our BCS-462 control panels and of the installation at the brewery in June.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9qilca646rkb ... H-Uea?dl=0
JonW
Site Admin

Re: Joyride Brewery

Post by JonW »

This is awesome on so many levels. Not only a great BCS setup, but a great looking brewery also. Congrats!
Joyride-Brewing

Thanks Jon, the BCS-462 systems are working great.

After a few months of operation, they want me to modify some temperature controls on the fermenters to a 5 degree swing timed temperature process for 24-48 hours higher to lower then stabilize at an ending fermentation temperature, so I want to get another BCS to test and program away from the brewery, and hopefully to play with 4.0 to get the hang of the new firmware.

By the way, we wish the Brew Buddy app could be modified/changed for a BCS 462 to monitor and control 6 fermenters, it seems the company or person who wrote the IOS app is out of business. Do you know anyone that could-would modify it?
JonW
Site Admin

Post by JonW »

Since you're running in a production brewery, having a 3rd BCS is a good idea not just for testing purposes, but for a backup.

The author of BrewBuddy has recently said he is interested in updating the app for 4.0. Additionally, the 4.0 version is more friendly on mobile devices.
Joyride-Brewing

Agree, we need a spare BCS, Jon.
I also just found the brew buddy author thread, I'll pm him..
mliptack

Post by mliptack »

That is one awesome setup :shock: I was just in Colorado last month, checking out a few breweries there, I'm bummed I found this post now.

What is the cable raceway product that is used in the control panels? I like the idea of being able to pop the cover and drop new lines in as needed rather than having to clip a ton of zip ties.

Thanks,
Max
Joyride-Brewing

Thanks for the props!
It's made by Panduit and comes in different widths and heights. It's the only way to go building a clean looking control panel that you can revise, you buy it at an electrical supply house, (or maybe online?).

Here's the Panduit website link:
http://www.panduit.com/en/products-and- ... iring-duct

Cheers!
-Joe
gyropilot1

this is how mine looks

Post by gyropilot1 »

forum pic 1.jpg
forum pic 1.jpg (247.06 KiB) Viewed 21113 times
Attachments
forum pic 2.jpg