Relays on EBAY

Discussion of the physical aspects
gbrewer
Bot?: No

Relays on EBAY

Post by gbrewer »

Folks,

Has anyone tried one of these? I ordered one up today to try out. It was cheap and has free shipping. I like that it has a light on it to show when it is activated. (Sorry for the long link)

http://cgi.ebay.com/New-in-Box-Solid-St ... 4725250845
JonW
Site Admin

Re: Relays on EBAY

Post by JonW »

Curious as well - I need 8 to 10 SSR's.
BigIronBrewer

Post by BigIronBrewer »

I have 10 of them awaiting install.....I'll let you know how they work out, once the build is complete.
gbrewer

Post by gbrewer »

Thanks for the information. I should have the one replacement this week. It will be an easy install. I am only concerned about all the heat warnings listed. I don't remember seeing all the same warnings on the other SSR's I purchased. Perhaps I was so excited to get them installed I missed the warnings. :D
yellowcolumbia

Post by yellowcolumbia »

Different vendor, but I picked up a bunch of those for my build. Currently only operating the ferm box, but work great.
djneli

Post by djneli »

I've just ordered five (2 with heat sink and 3 without) to see how they go. Got shipping notification about 12 hours after payment which is pretty prompt. Was a little dubious about buying from a Chinese eBay store but considering total cost for five is about 20% more than I would pay for 1 here in Oz I'm willing to take the gamble =)
gbrewer

Post by gbrewer »

My order came quickly and they are working as expected. I did buy the heat sink as the one I bought ended up being used with the RIMS Tube. No complaints yet.
djneli

Post by djneli »

Well it only took 7 days all up to go from hitting the "Buy" button on eBay to having them delivered to Australia. I've tested each of them and they work perfefctly. Funny thing is these shipped the same day as something I am getting from USA and these arrived 3 days sooner =)
bzomerlei

Post by bzomerlei »

I purchased similar relays with heatsink from seller yvonnewindy. It took about 3 weeks for product to arrive at my door, and that was in line with the description on the site.

The relays are working fine, I purchased six of them.

Brent