7-segment displays

Discussion of the physical aspects
nuke314
Bot?: No

Re: 7-segment displays

Post by nuke314 »

Got this quick response from OSCsys today. I should be able to get these up and running tonight.

Hey Alan,Yeah we designed the displays to be daisy chained with locking jumper cables that we sell in the store. That way nothing can be hooked up backwards. We also have a jumper cable that has a locking connector on one end and bare wires on the other for connection to a BCS. I’m not sure what terminals on the BCS are used so I can’t be much help there.To change the address it’s as simple as pressing and holding the address button until it displays the address you want it to be on. It will show on the screen as the addresses go by.If you want to supply your own connectors then the pin out of the locking connectors is. From Left to right on both connectorsGND 12V NC SCL SDAWe are currently in the process of finalizing the manual and should have it up in the next day or so. Thanks, Jeremiah
nuke314
Bot?: No

Re: 7-segment displays

Post by nuke314 »

Got home from work and wired it all up. Made my own jumper cables and power supply wiring. Think that I have one set to 2a and one 2b for I2C addr. Still get the debug light flashing. Any ideas?