Toggle switch with 2 led lights

Discussion of the physical aspects
paulboth
Bot?: No

Re: Toggle switch with 2 led lights

Post by paulboth »

Hey John
I have been meaning to contact you, I know you are in HB as well and would love to see your rig. Derrin told me about you. I am near beach and Warner. I am building my gas valve system today and am trying to decide on NG vs LP arghh, I hate decisions. I am using Honeywell valves and am a little concerned about the low pressure as I believe the valves allow 4-6 w.c. Adjustment and don't know if I can supply3 burners with that adequately. I often do multiple batch brew days. Anyway, I would love to meet up with you at some point, I think you have a brew club?
JonW
Site Admin

Post by JonW »

Paul, if you can go NG, I would definitely do it. It is so nice to not ever have to worry about tanks. Most home NG is 5-7" WC. With the valves, you're only running one burner per valve, so you're probably in the range that they handle. 6" seems low for those though.

I'm not too far from you at Warner/Bolsa Chica. Let me know when you want to come over. I'll actually probably be working in the garage on my brew stuff tonight if you want to swing by. PM me for address.

I'm a member of Brewcommune in OC. We're doing a "Learn to Home Brew" Day at the new Beach Cities Brewery on Nov. 2. There will be several people brewing with extract, BIAB & all grain. I'll have my BCS system there and so will another member.
https://www.facebook.com/#!/events/6409 ... 155219626/
paulboth

Post by paulboth »

Sweet! Ok, I'll go with NG. Per the specs, the HoneywelL VR2800's are 4-6 output. I will trust they will work. Awesome, I will pm you. Tonight would be great.