CIRCUITLAB

Discussion of the physical aspects
ksl177
Bot?: No

CIRCUITLAB

Post by ksl177 »

Hey Folks,
Not sure if you've seen this or not, but you might want to check this out. It's a site for creating wiring diagrams, and sharing them out.

Best part is it's all bowser based and free *AND* you can cut an paste into a new diagram. No more having to redo someone else's viso diagram in paint. :D

http://www.circuitlab.com

Now we can actually begin to assemble bits and pieces and make a library.

I've taken the liberty of creating some BCS Objects:

And here's a couple of circuit examples I'm currently working on. :)

ksl177

Re: CIRCUITLAB

Post by ksl177 »

Suggestions, corrections, and the like on the circuits greatly appreciated. :)
don.fief@comcast.net

Post by don.fief@comcast.net »

I am just beginning to put my system together, and it is nice to have a starting point. Thank you! I actually hadn't thought much yet about the circuitry. I was just going to fire the relay from the BCS and send the 110v right to the heater and/or pump. couple of wires, and done. This is better, and safer on the equipment, along with some indicators...
Question: I don't see a common ground between the powersupply in your circuit and the BCS... Since the output from the BCS fires the relays, is there a common ground?

Don
ksl177

Post by ksl177 »

The output from the BCS is a 5v circuit, and everything else is either 110v or 24v, so no. They are seperate discrete circuits.
flux

Post by flux »

I like it!, only issue i see is the input is +5V and GND, not +5V and -5V (which would be 10V potential!).