HMI Related Issue in Chrome

Using the HMI Builder and creating custom interfaces for the BCS.
Post Reply
User avatar
microbusbrew
Posts: 20
Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:08 am

HMI Related Issue in Chrome

Post by microbusbrew » Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:58 am

I figured I toss this out there just in case anyone else experiences something similar. I set up my HMI and it was working great for months, then one day I noticed my indicator lights weren't working when viewing the interface in my Google Chrome browser. I checked it in Firefox and IE and they worked fine so it seemed to only be an issue in Chrome and just on my laptop (Chrome on my wife's laptop worked fine). I remember I had an issue on a couple of websites where they weren't displaying correctly. At some point I cleared the browsing data and during the next brew session I noticed the lights were working again. So just an FYI in case you use Chrome and run into similar issues with the HMI.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest