BCS-460 Availability

Suggestions, Problems, Availability, etc. Everything is up for discussion.
ECC
Bot?: No

BCS-460 Availability

Post by ECC »

First units are set to ship 12/18/08.

The waiting list is about 3 weeks deep. So if you're already on it, you will be contacted soon. If not, I'd recommend getting on it (go to the Order Now page and follow the link, basically just send us an email).

Until production ramps up, the waiting list is constantly shifting because new people are being added daily. In other words, if its 3 weeks deep today, it might still be 3 weeks deep next week.
cartdan

Re: BCS-460 Availability

Post by cartdan »

Glad to hear that the first units are shipping, can't wait to get my hands on my BCS-460! I wish I had found your product sooner, it would have made a great Christmas present for myself...
ECC

Post by ECC »

Documentation has been updated: http://www.embeddedcontrolconcepts.com/wiki/

For a line-by-line explanation of the User Interface (web pages), check out the User Interface docs.
ECC

Post by ECC »

Units are shipping. People that have been newly added to the waiting list can expect about a 2 week wait.
ECC

Post by ECC »

The waiting list has been filled! Everyone on the waiting list should have had a chance to purchase a controller. If you think that you're on the list, but haven't been contacted, please let me know asap.

There are now a limited number of BCS-460's available for purchase through the website shopping cart.
http://www.embeddedcontrolconcepts.com/order.html

Thank you everyone for being patient!