And.. We're Back. Store back online

Suggestions, Problems, Availability, etc. Everything is up for discussion.
ECC
Bot?: No

And.. We're Back. Store back online

Post by ECC »

Hello BCS customers! First off I would like to apologize for the store blackout. We had originally planned that the warehouse move would only affect BCS orders for a week, and then that got pushed back 10 more days. And after moving the date once, I was very hesitant to throw up another target until I was sure that we could hit it. I realize that there are many emails that went unanswered, and I really apologize for that. I appreciate everyone's patience in this matter, please realize that our stock was locked up in temp storage, and there was no way to get the system back up without product.

But the good news is that we are back online, and we have plenty of BCS-460's in stock, taking orders immediately. There may be some items in short supply, particularly probes. We hope to get more probes in stock next week. BCS-462's are also in short supply, and unfortunately we don't expect more in stock for 4-6 weeks. If you are in need of an item that is currently out of stock, we do have a number of alternate suppliers:
  • Probes - Brewers Hardware
  • Relays - eBay, OSCSYS
  • BCS-462's - Consider a 460, or 2 if the lead time is unacceptable
Thank you for your patience!
bbrally

Re: And.. We're Back. Store back online

Post by bbrally »

Glad to hear you're back. I understand how things can snowball and sometimes get away from you even with your best efforts. Good luck wth the new location!

ps. any chance of getting the bcs demo up and running again?
bonanza

Post by bonanza »

You could have done better informing your customers what is going on.

Everybody would have understand as things sometimes are running out of hands.

Anyhow placed an order.
BlackTieBrewing

Post by BlackTieBrewing »

What's the estimated time on having the digi 16 boards in stock?