Announcement: ECC assets acquired by Brewers Hardware

Suggestions, Problems, Availability, etc. Everything is up for discussion.
ECC
Bot?: No

Announcement: ECC assets acquired by Brewers Hardware

Post by ECC »

Big announcement! Brewer's Hardware has acquired the assets of Embedded Control Concepts, and will be the exclusive provider of the BCS series temperature controllers. We are very excited for this new direction for the product. Brewers Hardware offers world class brewing equipment, and we're extremely happy that they've chosen to add the BCS into their offerings.

Many customers have noted here on the forum, and emailed me directly about BCS availability concerns. Unfortunately we haven't had the time or resources to keep up with the demand. With the new arrangement, I'm happy to say that this will no longer be an issue.

As for me personally, I'm not going anywhere. I will be helping to manage the transition in a consulting role. For the sake of nostalgia, I've attached a picture of one of the first BCS user interfaces. Its come a long way, and all because of great customer feedback from BCS users like you. I can't wait to see where it goes from here! Thank you for your continued support!

Cheers
Adam at ECC...
dflt_sys_ctrl_sm.jpg
dflt_sys_ctrl_sm.jpg (66.33 KiB) Viewed 8418 times
rspiger

Re: Announcement: ECC assets acquired by Brewers Hardware

Post by rspiger »

I was getting worried and about to switch over to brew troller. No emails, no stock, very litle forum chatter. brewers hardware has provided moth of the items to build my herms unit and has great customer service.

i feel this is indeed good for all. stick around Adam us newbies still need your big brain.
Blasted Bassett Brewery
Backyard Brewer

Post by Backyard Brewer »

We are very excited about this acquisition and all the possibilities it holds. I'm grateful Adam agreed to stick around for a while and help me with the learning curve, he created one hell of control system for us in the brewing community and I'm proud to be able to perpetuate and grow it.

I'm working right now to get the 462 units back into production as fast as possible and getting inventory levels back up on all the supporting items.
JonW
Site Admin

Post by JonW »

Congratulations to Derrin and Brewers Hardware. This is a great step for both you and Adam.
BREWMASON

Post by BREWMASON »

Congratulations Adam!!!! You have done an amazing job carrying ECC this far. Great Job!!!
dhempy

Post by dhempy »

Congrats Derrin and Adam:

I am looking forward to seeing where it goes from here. I hope that you are both successful with this endeavor.

Dan

P.S. I hope that Adam doesn't turn into a stranger!!!