BCS-462 not responding

Suggestions, Problems, Availability, etc. Everything is up for discussion.
Tork
Bot?: No

Re: BCS-462 not responding

Post by Tork »

I finally got a connection after I got my android phone connected to my network. I recently bought an android phone but I could not connect to my WiFi network for some reason although I could connect to my neighbor's guest zone. So, I called D-Link and talked to their techie for over an hour with no help and then I talked to the Motorola techie for another hour with no help, either.

So, today I is a rainy day and I was putzing on the computer (looking for a new router) and went back to the router setup and found the "Network Filter" page. So, I just by chance entered the MAC address of my new phone into the list and BAM! my phone is connected to the WiFi network. Wow!

I wonder is I add the wife's phone and the BCS MAC addresses to the list, too. Sure enough, the wife's phone is connected and finally the BCS unit is connected too. I ran "BCSfinder" and there was the IP address I was waiting for. I opened up a new tab in my browser, typed in the IP address and wouldn't you know it the BCS Control Panel shows up.

This isn't such a rainy day after all.

Thanks everyone. It's time to go to work on my brewery.

Tork