BCS-462 stopped working.

Suggestions, Problems, Availability, etc. Everything is up for discussion.
burn1nator
Bot?: No

BCS-462 stopped working.

Post by burn1nator »

I got this unit working and configured for my client. I had it on a Range Extender an it was working fine. Connected fine with multiple pc's and even the iphone. He unplugged it and move it outside around 20 to 30 ft to the proper location and then it stopped working. I can connect his laptop to the range extender (BCS connected to range extender hard wired) without any problems, i have it this way so that they are no problems with the ip's. No matter what i did, i just cannot see the BCS. The unit has activity but i just cannot find the IP address. Tried the utility and it didnt work. Performed a hard reset and finally got a 192.168.0.63 but i am still not able to connect to the unit like before.

I brought the unit home to make sure that the router was not giving a different ip other than the one in the utility finder, and i cannot see the unit on my router under devices attached to it(hard wired to router). In my home, i can see my range extenders, my 2 printers and my desktop (router says its a wired unit) and i should be able to see the BCS in the list of connected devices to the router. I have tried multiple resets and removed power and still no go.

Now i cannot see the unit with the Utility Finder.

Any help would be appreciated.

P.S. The unit is not even 2 months old.