Cant order using PayPal??

Suggestions, Problems, Availability, etc. Everything is up for discussion.
ThePol
Bot?: No

Cant order using PayPal??

Post by ThePol »

Umm, the site sayes that I can use a credit card... so I am trying to pay using PayPal... and this is what I get:

PayPal is constantly working to protect our members against fraud. We review every transaction before it is approved, and we may block a payment when we detect a potential risk.

Our reviews take into account every aspect of a transaction, including looking at both parties. These decisions help us maintain the integrity of our payments network in the same way as other payment processors: by declining transactions with an unacceptable level of risk.

While our fraud measures occasionally block a legitimate payment, to maintain overall security, we cannot overturn any decisions about an individual transaction.

If you decide to continue this transaction using a different funding source, please note that the associated risk levels have not been decreased.

So, PayPal wont let me order from you guys because if a potential risk? I always use PayPal... I used it yesterday, is this normal? How can I give you my money?
ThePol

Re: Cant order using PayPal??

Post by ThePol »

Anyone? I cant finish my build until I can order this, and I cannot figure out why my PayPal doesnt work here, but works everywhere else?
ECC

Re: Cant order using PayPal??

Post by ECC »

Pol,

Not sure what's going on with Paypal. They're usually really reliable with transactions. I'll send them an email and see what's up.

FYI, I'm on vacation until Saturday, so all orders will ship either Saturday or Monday.