TFTP server application

Suggestions, Problems, Availability, etc. Everything is up for discussion.
bbrally
Bot?: No

TFTP server application

Post by bbrally »

Whenever I run the TFTP server demo aplication the program appears as in the below screenshot with information to the right not visible.

I can't increase the window size. No adjustments I make to screen resolution, window sizing, DPI scaling or running in an XP compatability mode has any affect.

I haven't had any problems using the program as is, but it would be nice to see all the information. Has anyone else run into this and found a solution?

I'm running windows 7, but I think I also had this problem back when I was on XP.

TFTP screenshot.jpg
TFTP screenshot.jpg (52.08 KiB) Viewed 4513 times
JonW
Site Admin

Re: TFTP server application

Post by JonW »

Does it to me too. I have my system display set at 125% (medium). When reset to normal it doesn't do it.

I've thought about doing a TFTP app just for the BCS but never got around to it.
oakbarn

Post by oakbarn »

I like TFTPUtil (http://sourceforge.net/projects/tftputil/) It is free and easy to use as well. Using on Win 7 x 64 and do not have the issue. I also like the way it "informs" you of what it is doing.
dtfeld

Post by dtfeld »

The Hillstone HS-TFTP server software is being flagged as contaminated by a virus by Norton 360, so I used the TFTPutil from above and it works fairly well. The one issue I found is that you must manually point the "Path" to the location you have downloaded the 460.bin file even though the file was selected.
Attachments
TFTP.JPG
TFTP.JPG (37.1 KiB) Viewed 4448 times