Live demo

Suggestions, Problems, Availability, etc. Everything is up for discussion.
jayw
Bot?: No

Live demo

Post by jayw »

During the months after Brewtroller shut down and I came back here to set up my recently purchased BCS-462 I've attempted to view the Demo at http://demo.embeddedec.com/index.html.

Never having any success in doing so, even with trying to do so with every browser known to mankind - nothing except "site not found" or the browser will "time out".

While I was still re-wiring my brewing system for the BCS-462 I was never to concerned about not being able to log on, however, now I ready to set up the processes and states; examples would be very helpfully in guiding me down the right path.

Any assistance with getting my browser (Firefox) to load the demo would be greatly appreciated.

Jayw (Old Geezer)
Joe
Old Geezer

OldGeezerBrewery.com
When my system is 100% operational, I will start posting to this site again.
JonW
Site Admin

Re: Live demo

Post by JonW »

I'll try to get a new 4.0 demo system up soon. We need to do a special firmware build for it so that people can't change the network settings or update firmware to it.
jayw

Post by jayw »

JonW,

Thank you for the reply, looking forward to seeing the demo. From what others have said on the Forum I know it will be beneficial for me to see how you set up the processes and states.. They say a picture is worth a thousand words.

JayW (Old Geezer)
Joe
Old Geezer

OldGeezerBrewery.com
JonW
Site Admin

Post by JonW »

You can download my config from here: http://www.surfcitybrewing.com/download ... -jonw.json

Using the BCS backup/restore utilities, you can restore it to your own BCS for testing purposes.
jayw

Post by jayw »

Thank you.
Joe
Old Geezer

OldGeezerBrewery.com