Brewers Hardware

Suggestions, Problems, Availability, etc. Everything is up for discussion.
ukbrewer
Bot?: No

Brewers Hardware

Post by ukbrewer »

Anyone ordered recently? I've got a few order update requests in and no response. All I see happen is back order dates keep moving further and further out.
brahn

Re: Brewers Hardware

Post by brahn »

The quickest way to get a response is to call them at 714.891.1150 during business hours.
ukbrewer

Post by ukbrewer »

Brahn,

Ive ordered from brewers hardware on and off for a few years. No response apparently isn't only happening to myself. See last comment in this thread http://www.homebrewtalk.com/showthread. ... 781&page=9
JonW
Site Admin

Post by JonW »

Like Brahn said, call them. Nothing fishy going on there other than being swamped with holiday orders.
no_username_here

Post by no_username_here »

I've also had issues with them recently. They took days to answer emails. I ordered a BCS from them and when it didn't ship in ten days I emailed. Took them days to get back and tell me the 1/2" NPT sensors were (are) back ordered. I replied and told them to take the sensor off of the order and it still took days to get a reply. Shipping was decently quick but it took a long time to get a refund for the sensor.

Not exactly a great experience. I ordered from e brew supply for the remainder of items I needed and I was happy to pay a few dollars more.
ukbrewer

Post by ukbrewer »

my order is from October
no_username_here

Post by no_username_here »

Mine was from October 10. Emailed on 10/20 to see what was going on and heard back same day. Box showed up three days later (10/23) with the cables I ordered but no BCS. Emailed again to find out what was up and he said BCS was backordered but was ready to ship at that point. It came a few days later (10/27) and it took until 11/7 to get a refund for the sensor which was removed from the order on 10/20.

I'd guess something is back ordered and they haven't told you.
ukbrewer

Post by ukbrewer »

got a refund for full order. Placed new order for item in stock and received within a week.
Andy Dean

Post by Andy Dean »

Hi, first post on here!

I ordered a BCS back in November from them and never had any updates, I mailed them and the took a few days to get back to me but they explained that they had run out of PCBs for the BCS units and we're waiting for more to arrive. It was shipped on the 29/12 and arrived today.

@ukbrewer - nice to see there are some other uk BCS users on here :)
oakbarn

Post by oakbarn »

I ordered a 30 gallon Jackeret Conical two days ago, will be shipped in the morning!