TC Probes

Suggestions, Problems, Availability, etc. Everything is up for discussion.
oakbarn
Bot?: No

TC Probes

Post by oakbarn »

Did not want to hijack other thread, but like Ale Force I am ready and to get some more TC probes
brahn

Re: TC Probes

Post by brahn »

I reached out to BH about this. Apparently these are being built right now, with an ETA of 3/2.

They're no longer offering them with m12 connectors, but will offer a conversion adapter and are working on a video to show how to add them.
Broph

Re: TC Probes

Post by Broph »

I apologize for hijacking that thread (Guilty as charged!), I had one too many glasses of a Quad that I recently kegged (We've all been there right?). That and access to the internet doesn't mix... I feel awful about it. In any case, would love to see more TC M12 temperature probes available. I have some probes that can be wired directly into the BCS, but it's a pain to deal with when dealing with cleanup after a brewsession. In any case thanks again to Brahn, JonW, BBRALLY, MikeRussell, Nuke314 (Alan) & Oakbarn for keeping this forum going - and BrewersHardware.com for making such great stuff! Without you I wouldn't have made such GREAT BEER over the last 9 Years.
Thomas Brophy
AleForce Homebrewery