Looking for Aussie BCS users

Suggestions, Problems, Availability, etc. Everything is up for discussion.
Crusty
Bot?: No

Looking for Aussie BCS users

Post by Crusty »

Hi all,
Just looking to contact any Aussies using the BCS. Would love some more info & advice.
Please PM me your contact details so I can give you a call.

Crusty
djneli

Re: Looking for Aussie BCS users

Post by djneli »

I'm in Brisbane. Ordered and received my BCS last month but still in the planning phase. I've also ordered one of the RIMS tubes from Brewers hardware so once that arrives I should be up and running. Perhaps towards the end of September I should be able to share some info and give you visitor access over the web to my unit on one of my brew days.
Crusty

Post by Crusty »

djneli
I appreciate the offer, that would be awesome.
I'm in Yamba, NSW, about 3.5hrs south of you. We often go to Wavell Heights on the northside visiting rellos. I haven't decided to do Herns or Rims yet.

Cheers,

Crusty
djneli

Post by djneli »

I know what you mean. I was dead set on HERMS till discussing a few things with my Dad who is a food processing equipment engineer and after some number crunching (fluid dynamics, thermal efficiency and transfer and lots of stuff that was way over my head) opted on the RIMS path. We designed in 3D CAD an integrated system that I was about to get custom made (for about $600) when Brewers Hardware teased the general populous with their RIMS unit so I figured I would give that a shot and see how it goes as proof of concept first before deviating on the master plan LOL

But yeah, you're most welcome to get some hands on either remotely or on one of your visits through once I am up and running.