Web based DIN button?

Describe your system and processes, and post your config file.
btcruiser
Bot?: No

Web based DIN button?

Post by btcruiser »

OK, so at one time there appeared to be a web based input button that could be used as an input to a “Wait for Input”, but I can find no such animal running 4.1.2 on a BCS-460. Before I go spend money on a new switch and drill a hole into my front panel I need to ask if I’m missing something? Thanks.
JonW
Site Admin

Re: Web based DIN button?

Post by JonW »

The older 3.x firmware has the WIN buttons. Their only use was as a trigger to exit a state (to move to another state). With the 4.x firmware, that functionality isn't needed since all state buttons are shown at the same time in the UI, so you can directly jump to any state without needing the WIN button to trigger it.
btcruiser

Re: Web based DIN button?

Post by btcruiser »

OK, I see this now... What I was getting hung up on, in my mind, is I'm supposed to click on the yellow blinking button to acknowledge the wait state and continue on to the next state :oops:. It is kind of a moth and flame thing where the attention is drawn to the indicator and the natural tendency is to respond to the indication. Oh well, I know now, and I'll just have to rewire a few neurons to adjust my behavior accordingly. Thank you for the response.