BCS and Beersmith?

Describe your system and processes, and post your config file.
User avatar
JonW
Site Admin
Posts: 1631
Joined: Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:51 am
Bot?: No
Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Contact:

Re: BCS and Beersmith?

Post by JonW » Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:06 am

roc-craven wrote:PM not working.
Can you elaborate on the problem/error message when you tried to PM Sam? Try to send info to me in PM instead of taking this thread OT.

rubgjr
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:49 pm
Bot?: No

Re: BCS and Beersmith?

Post by rubgjr » Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:02 pm

Samlam,
How or where could i get a copy or your config. To set mine up as well?

MrNatural
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:46 pm
Bot?: No

Re: BCS and Beersmith?

Post by MrNatural » Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:08 pm

Any update on this?

brewdanimal
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:02 am
Bot?: No

Re: BCS and Beersmith?

Post by brewdanimal » Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:39 am

I hope to see a working application for this! Would be so awesome!

User avatar
JonW
Site Admin
Posts: 1631
Joined: Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:51 am
Bot?: No
Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Contact:

Re: BCS and Beersmith?

Post by JonW » Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:42 am

brewdanimal wrote:I hope to see a working application for this! Would be so awesome!
PM SamIam for details.

User avatar
SamIam
Posts: 51
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:34 pm
Bot?: No

Re: BCS and Beersmith?

Post by SamIam » Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:06 am

JonW wrote:
brewdanimal wrote:I hope to see a working application for this! Would be so awesome!
PM SamIam for details.
I'm not supporting the current version of the program any longer. There are some significant changes with the API coming in 4.0 firmware versions and the new interface may incorporate some of this functionality. I'll look at doing a newer version if needed after the 4.0 release.

xsists
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:20 am
Bot?: No

Re: BCS and Beersmith?

Post by xsists » Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:04 pm

SamIam wrote:
JonW wrote:
brewdanimal wrote:I hope to see a working application for this! Would be so awesome!
PM SamIam for details.
I'm not supporting the current version of the program any longer. There are some significant changes with the API coming in 4.0 firmware versions and the new interface may incorporate some of this functionality. I'll look at doing a newer version if needed after the 4.0 release.
Any possibility of obtaining the current version of your program to use with whatever firmware version it did support? I am on a very old firmware and will update as soon as I get my brewery going. Love the idea of this program though!

Cyclops
Posts: 16
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:17 am
Bot?: No

Re: BCS and Beersmith?

Post by Cyclops » Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:49 am

Would it be possible to get a copy of this, I am still running v3 ffirmware

cripplecreek
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:44 pm
Bot?: No

Re: BCS and Beersmith?

Post by cripplecreek » Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:38 pm

Going to bump this one for anyone that can share this with me. It would be immensely appreciated!

BREWMASON
Posts: 51
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:40 pm
Bot?: No

Re: BCS and Beersmith?

Post by BREWMASON » Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:16 pm

Hoping there will be an updated release soon. Going to purchase another BCS and keep the one I have just the way it is. Looking forward to exporting recipes into the BCS.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests