Saving Profile?

Describe your system and processes, and post your config file.
503 Brewing
Bot?: No

Saving Profile?

Post by 503 Brewing »

Hi fellow brew maniac's!

I'm very new to the BCS 460. I picked up this controller when I bought a brew setup. I have spent a lot of time figuring out how to operate the controller and had my first brew yesterday. Everything worked well. The only thing now is I want to save the brew profile and I can't figure it out? I have saved it as a .cfg file to my desk top but I'm not totally convinced it's correct. When I open it it's a .txt file. I wanted to test it to see if it worked, so I tried to upload the file. It didn't work right. Anyone that could give me some links or advise would be brewtastic! BTW, where is the guy that owns this site. I've emailed him three times with no response...not even a auto response. Weird all of his products are out of stock too...is he still in business?

Shannon
aleforce
Bot?: No

Re: Saving Profile?

Post by aleforce »

I know it works.

Did you right-click and select save as? In System Settings > Configuration File Save/Restore , right click on one of the "Save Process Settings to File" links. A save as box will appear with "bcs_proc.cfg" . I add the process # after the bcs_proc filename.

You could try it by saving the file, then using the Browse (for the file) and then pressing the Load function button
Off We Go Into The Wild Brew Yonder!