Config File?

Describe your system and processes, and post your config file.
JonW
Site Admin
Bot?: No

Re: Config File?

Post by JonW »

Another way to link to the help docs is directly from within the BCS interface. On the right hand side of the screen, you should see some circled "?". If you don't, scroll to the bottom of any page in the UI and click "Toggle Help". When the ? icons are displaying, you can click any one of them and it will take you right to that topic in the help file. It's a very nice context sensitive help system.
vv2080

Post by vv2080 »

Hey guys,

Would you please share a config file example for bcs482. I am looking for the HERMS with 2 or 4 elements config.
I am a new with the device and will be very appreciate for the help.

Thanks!
JonW
Site Admin

Post by JonW »

Take a look at one of the BCS demo units. Although it's not a herms setup, once you look at what is being controlled and the necessary states, you start to get a feel for how you would build your own control logic. At that point, you don't need a config just like what you're looking for as you can just configure it up yourself. Look at the demo and see how the processes are broken into logical sections. e.g. mash process, fly sparge proc, boil proc, etc.

http://demo.embeddedcc.com
vv2080

Post by vv2080 »

Thank you very much. It will help!

Are the units up? I am getting timeout error.

Thanks!
JonW
Site Admin

Post by JonW »

All 3 of them look fine from my end. Did you login? Do you get the initial web page loaded?
vv2080

Post by vv2080 »

The issue was on my side, I was connected via vpn to my corp net. Connected directly and all works. Thanks a lot!