It is supposed to be index.handler. Don't mess with the others, because they won't work. Since we know your lambda function is working (because your test works), I can assume that the problem lies in your response to the discovery. Likely it is just an editing error that messed up the JSON. Your Lambda logs should allow you to zero in on where the problem is.oakbarn wrote: ↑Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:59 amIn the AWS instructions, it says to use the lambda_function.lambda_handler for the handler. Mine defaulted to index.handler and that Tests OK. I also tried lambda_function.exports.handler
I got it to test in the AWS Console with the index.handler but it will not discover in the Test of the Alexa Skills
Edit: In looking at your other message trying to setup changing setpoints on multiple probes, you are coding extraDetail4 multiple times and using duplicate "friendlyName". Not only will that not work, that will cause your discovery to fail.
Take baby steps. You're doing too much at once. Run discovery on my default devices so you know it's working. Then change the naming to be what you want and ensure it is still working. Then move on to some of the custom stuff once you know you've done everything else prior properly.