Not quite getting it...

Describe your system and processes, and post your config file.
don.fief@comcast.net
Bot?: No

Not quite getting it...

Post by don.fief@comcast.net »

OK, so, I got my new BCS-462 today. I have been lurking here for a while trying to get the hang of things. I was all set to try the program in the thread, "Mash cycle program", but can't find where to enter the text of the application programming code. I kind of have the state machine figured out, and it seems to work sitting on my desk, but all I can find are check boxes and such. Is there a text window I am missing to enter the actual programming commands? How does the code snippet in the body of the above thread help me, other than giving me clues as to what boxes to check and enable... I am familiar with programming...

Forgive me if this is noob talk...

Don
forkboy
Bot?: No

Re: Not quite getting it...

Post by forkboy »

The text in that thread is just hand written steps, its not how you program the bcs.

You program the bcs from the edit processes and system settings pages using the checkboxes etc in the ui. There is no programming language as such.It's pretty straight forward once you play with it a bit.

If you want to get advanced there is the API, but I could not imagine configuring the states with that alone.