Swagger API Inconsistency

Describe your system and processes, and post your config file.
astephon88
Bot?: No

Swagger API Inconsistency

Post by astephon88 »

Is the swagger API documentation still actively updated? I ran into some issues with some settings for timers such as their initial value when using the auto generated libraries from Swagger codegen. I realized it's because the Timer model used by the State API is actually different than the Timer model used by the Timer API, but both are documented using the Timer API definition. For the State API, the Timer members are 'used', 'display', 'count_up', 'init', and 'preserve'. In the Timer API, the members are 'name', 'value', 'on', 'enabled', and 'count_up'. I believe I can make the necessary changes to the spec to keep my development going, but figured I would point out the discrepancy so that it could potentially be fixed for the wider public.
astephon88

Re: Swagger API Inconsistency

Post by astephon88 »

Also, the "output" member in the "ramp" structure is also incorrect in the documentation. Based on what is returned by the bcs when polling a state, it should be a list of ints named "outputs".
SavageBullBrewery

Post by SavageBullBrewery »

What url did you use to get the swagger? The one in the docs doesn't seem to load anything.
bbrally

Post by bbrally »