New Android App- BrewMate

Android Apps created to interface with BCS Control Systems
cscrum
Bot?: No

New Android App- BrewMate

Post by cscrum »

I've just completed an Android App for the BCS-460. I need 2-3 volunteers to test it out for me. I have used on my own BCS, but I only run a single, 6 stage process to brew. I'd like some feedback from some people doing some more. Once the Android version is tested well, I'll put this on the Iphone store as well. Initial testers will get it free, but it will be $15 on the store...in line with BrewBuddy. So, if you are interested I'll give it out to the 1st 3 who email me at cameron.crum@gmail.com. I'll try to upload some screen shots here so you can get an idea of what it looks like. BTW...I'll be emailing you the apk to try it, so if your phone can't load apps outside the market, then please don't volunteer. Thanks!
Attachments
bm_composite.png
bm_composite.png (48.66 KiB) Viewed 44251 times
bruin_ale

Re: New Android App- BrewMate

Post by bruin_ale »

Any update on this? Looks promising. I was thinking about creating my own, but I've got plenty of other projects and not enough time as it is.
hatrickwah

Post by hatrickwah »

Same question for you I suppose. Any progress with your project? I've finally picked up my BCS and am in the process of upgrading my single tier direct fire to an Electric Herms setup. Should be brewing by Jan 1 (preferably Christmas) on it.
cscrum

Post by cscrum »

App is on the market if anyone is interested.
don.fief@comcast.net

Post by don.fief@comcast.net »

Just curious, in the almost a year since the app has been posted, how many downloads have there been? (If you don't mind)

Don
cscrum

Post by cscrum »

As to how many downloads so far...I think about 20 downloads total. There doesn't seem to be as much interest as people made out, or they aren't willing to fork over $15.
clairerobinson

Post by clairerobinson »

how was the test app everyone? How much are you going to sell this on app store?
Pesho77

Post by Pesho77 »

Is this app still available ?

Pesh